Embedded Software Engineer 1 | XILINX
Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Design and develop device drivers, middleware and board support packages (BSP) in various embedded Operating System environments, including standalone, Linux and VxWorks. Work with hardware engineers during development of hardware and software IP, and create hardware/software integration test applications.
- Bachelors in Electronics (preferred) / Computer Science.
- 0 to 2 years of work-related experience in designing and developing embedded software (Device drivers, Middleware, BSPs, boot loaders )
- Experience in developing device drivers/BSPs in standalone/baremetal and RTOS environments (Linux preferred)
- Understanding of software development process and life cycle
- Experience in working with hardware engineers for HW/SW integration and Good debugging skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Experience developing Perl, Tcl, and UNIX shell script