The role is responsible for creating smart, efficient and scalable software systems to address the online learning needs.
- 0-2 years of experience in developing applications and tools required for delivering business critical processes
- Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with stakeholders of the projects
- Should be strong in Logical and Analytical skills
- Should have strong expertise in programming in PHP, Java and MYSQL
- Good knowledge of Linux, Apache and application servers such as Tomcat and JBoss
The candidate should be a quick learner, enthusiastic about creating smart solutions in an energetic team working environment. This role requires working with subject matter experts to understand the learning needs of the students and the issues associated with online learning delivery. The role requires creating smart, efficient and scalable software systems to address the online learning needs. Deep interest in developing software systems for online learning process will be a strong advantage.
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “I want to be a Software Innovator” and tell us why you’d be a great fit. Along with your resume, please include descriptions of your programming projects and links to code samples.