Groupon is working on lots of cool technology (beyond group buying) to make life easier and more affordable for people.
We are looking for a SDET who has a penchant for testing. You’ll play a key part of the Groupon Global Travel engineering team. That means you’ll be responsible for the architecture, design and implementation of our products with the rest of the engineering team that spans multiple disciplines just like everyone else. Bring your testing expertise to the game and you’ll get the opportunity to work with our engineers on the latest mobile devices.
- Strategize, plan, document and execute on the testing of your assigned area.
- Design and implement test automation and infrastructures that will be utilized across multiple test and development teams.
- Be the voice of Test in agile product teams.
- Continually refine your tests because you’re never satisfied that you’ve covered enough.
- Conduct research on latest test tools, trends and methodologies.
- BS, or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Excellent coding skills in one or more of the following: C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, Ruby, Python, and/or Perl
- Ability to work in an agile environment with agile teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Data freak. We’re a metrics driven company.
- Passion for test!
Groupon is an Equal Opportunity Employer