Centre for Computational Technologies (CCTech) is a leading CAx product developer and premium consultant in the area of Computational Fluid Dynamics.
We are team of technologist educated from India’s top notch institute such as IIT, IISc and UDCT.
CCTech is developer, collaborator, consultant and partner for world’s leading engineering organizations such as Autodesk, Shell, Tranter, GE, Tata Group of companies, many of which are Fortune 500 list of companies.
CAD software development is highly specialize field which required knowledge of 3D geometry and graphics programming, geometry kernel and CAD Interfaces. CCTech team has developed special CAD development mentorship program for its employee. In case of fresher, candidate will go through six months on job training including:
- Architecture: Design Patterns, COM
- Computational Geometry: CAGD, Geometry Algorithm
- Graphics: OpenGL and WebGL
- CAD Interfaces: Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD and SolidWorks
The selected candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining various modules in CAD/CAM/CAE and 3D graphics software
Desired Skills & Experience
Suitable candidate will have strong knowledge of geometry, vector algebra, algorithms, programming, and analytical skills.
- Commercial software development experience with mathematical algorithms would be prefered.
- Freshers from 2012 passout batch also can apply
- Proven experience with Object Oriented Programming, C++
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering or related degrees with a strong concentration in Mathematics and/or relevant experience will also be considered.
Minimum Required Skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Appreciates and fulfills aggressive goals
- Demonstrates superior organizational skills
- Exhibits a positive, desire-to-win attitude
Additional / Preferred Background and Skills / Relevant Experience
- Creating and implementing computational geometry algorithms in commercial applications, such as Computer Aided Design, Computer Aided Simulation.
- Understanding and experience in the development and release of commercial software products
Compensation: Rs 2,18,000 (training) Rs 3,00,000
HOW TO APPLY : APPLY ON THIS LINK