Software Engineer (Java/Android) | iDubba
At iDubba we are trying to revolutionize TV. And as you can guess the scope is huge- be it technically or building something which helps people watch TV in a much better way. We work on wide varieties of technology and we are quite flexible- .Net, C#, Java, Python, MySQL, CSS/HTML, Mobile apps (Android/iOS) and various other cutting edge solutions/technologies.
It does not matter what technology you have experience in, as long as you are passionate and have an affinity for coding, we would love to work with you.
You will mostly handle our recommendation engine (written in python and uses Mahout libraries), changes in android app (in its completion phase but you need to work on versions), implementation of other (not public yet) apps or any other development you can get your hands on.
- Passion to solve problems.
- Must have general knowledge of latest web technologies and products.
- Core java.
- Servlets, JSP
- NetBeans, Eclipse
- Android apps (must have knowledge or have worked)
- Work is first priority, rest can happen later.
- What is Saturday/Sunday? Although Sunday is usually off!
- You love watching TV? This is the only place (yes not even your home) where you are appreciated for same.
- Meet some amazing people who are running startups.
- No boundation on leaves etc as long as you are ahead of your schedule.