Data Analyst | Great Place to Work Institute
Responsible for data analysis, operations and delivery for clients of Great Place to Work®. The analyst will support the project manager in all operational and delivery activities for various client assignments.
- End-to-End Data analysis of survey results collected from various clients using various statistical models
- Complete responsibility of operations for clients of Great Place to Work®. This includes interacting with clients occasionally including
- Administer Great Place to Work® surveys for our clients end to end
- Ensure quality of the reports and data that go out to the clients
- Take initiatives in new ways of looking at rich data collected over the years!
Desired Skills & Experience
We are extremely particular about the quality of our solutions and hence the Operations Analyst should have the ability to focus on the details
- Graduate or higher educational qualifications (preferably in Mathematics or Statistics)
- Good communication skills
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Background in Mathematics or Statistics in considered a bonus.
Great Place to Work® Institute is a global management research and consulting firm dedicated at enabling organisations achieve business objectives by building better workplaces. Great Place to Work® Institute has been listening to employees and evaluating employers since 1980 in order to understand what makes a workplace great.
Our employee survey, culture assessment tools, research, and advisory services have made us leaders in helping organizations build high-trust workplaces. The institute is headquartered in San Francisco with presence in 49 countries across the globe.
For over 25 years, the Institute has been working to advance the knowledge of what makes a great place to work®. Every year, the Institute’s list of Best Companies is published in Fortune magazine in the US and in the Financial Times in the UK, and in more than 30 leading business publications globally. In India the list is published by The Economic Times.
2.4 Lakhs pa to 3.6 Lakhs pa
Why you should apply?
- Opportunity to learn from the best employers in India and be part of a global research and consulting firm
- Opportunity to network with and build relationship with senior management teams across industries
- Opportunity to build your time management skills in a challenging environment