Hurix”s Product Development Group, is in the business of creating next-generation work flow automation platforms in the education publishing space.
The Hurix advantage lies in our technology, processes, and people philosophy. The combination of an experienced and skilled team, consistent and well-designed processes, and an informal and open work environment results in superior solutions for enterprises. You will be part of an enthusiastic set of talented people, creating path-breaking solutions to business problems of the future.
Essential Job Functions
1. Understand and maintain existing complex system
2. Provide creative solutions on improving existing system in terms of accuracy and scalability
3. Design, Implement and Integrate new features into existing product
4. Investigates and resolves technical matters of significance within system by analyzing and determining possible causes
5. Understand dependency of your system and communicate properly with others to ensure product stability
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from premier institutes (IIT,IIIT,BITS,NIT) only.
2. Good understanding or experience in software product development
3. Good understanding or experience in applying data structures and algorithms to solve complex problems
4. Experience working with Object Oriented Programming languages (Python and/or Java is desirable but not mandatory)
5. Good research, data analysis and problem-solving skills