Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Develops software solutions for external clients based on detailed specifications from technology/systems consultants. Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. SW Engineers may develop a range of products including device drivers, patches, operating system modifications, EDI routines, etc. Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
- Provides technical assistance to the development of solutions to a limited variety of software engineering problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Follow standard engineering practices under the direction of others, work is closely managed
- Complete tasks & assignments with direction
- Use tools appropriately with technical guidance, seek assistance when needed
- Provide solutions to limited variety of problems of limited scope & complexity
- Contact is primarily with direct supervisor and other professionals in immediate work group or department