Computer Scientist | CodeMyMobile | Exclusive Drive through Offcampusplacement.com
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with a global team and traveling to global customer sites as necessary.
- After understanding each customer’s requirements you will code bespoke applications and configure hundreds of virtual machines representative of the customer environment (based on information gathered by the sales team). You will run agent installation processes on these machines.
- You will log/fix bugs when encountered and continuously update documentation so that we do our best to catch all possible issues before our customers encounter them during installation, and our documentation is best-in-class and continuously updated.
- Some critical integrations with vulnerability scanning tools pending e.g. Nessus, Rapid7 etc. pending so you will study those products and APIs and write an integration spec and write code to most efficiently perform these integrations.
- Will also evaluate other security and GRC tools that we can integrate into the core product.
- Will write technical marketing material to populate technical blogs and forums around the internet to dominate the vulnerability management, system health monitoring and remote access discussions around the internet. Drafts will be reviewed by the marketing team.
SEND YOUR RESUMES ALONG WITH COVER LETTER AND EXAMPLES OF YOUR PROJECTS.
IN THE SUBJECT PLEASE MENTION : REFERENCE OFFCAMPUSPLACEMENT.COM